Effia

Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday

Todae is my birthdae ^.^ I meet up with shihui in the morning at Takashimaya to look for jobs at the recruit express. After that, we shopped around and have our lunch at KFC. To Shihui: Thanks for your present, it is cute, i like it very much^.^ It is raining very heavily in the evening. So we decided to go to Northpoint to have our dinner. The japanese food are super delicious.

I really like the seafood omelete (the picture 2 above), the egg tasted like scrambled egg. Super Delicious! Then we bought a cake and celebrate at home. By coincidence, we met my 6th uncle and his family at the carpark, then they celebrate together with me. Last picture is my cousin, his birthday is a day later than me, Wish you an early Happy Birthday to you, zachary!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home