Effia

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Break Time

21 August 2008 (Thursday)

I have finally finished my 3 exams and today is the last paper. I am so happy ^.^ because now is the start of my vacation. I am a bit worried about my papers as i am not good in memorizing so i am not confident in my theory scores. But everything will go well i guess.

Today, we have planned a class outing trip to Sentosa straight after our exams so as to release stress and get together, as some of our classmates are going to Wuhan(China) for study trip with duration of 6 weeks. But unfortunately, the heaven is not on our side, it rains when we are planning to set off to Sentosa. Therefore, we have a change of plans. We went to watch movie( Love guru ) at the cineleisure. Frankingly speaking, it is my first time going to Cineleisure, haha. While waiting for the Andy and KY to come from Queensway, we planned Darts. It is pretty interesting and challenging. My accuracy is not good and i am a slow learner. The time spent playing is very enjoyable and we had a lot of laughs. After that, we went to Time Zone to play. When Andy and KY finally arrived, we went to purchase the tickets and watch them. Then, finally it is the time to go home as everyone is tired already.

I went to Compass point to have my dinner, then went to see my friends ^.^ and ask around whether there is a vacancy for part-timers because i have 7 weeks of holidays and i want to earn some pocket money^.^. I am very sleepy now, yawn. Good Night people and Sweet Dreams!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home